Saturday 14 April 2012

A Flowery New Release from True North Scraps!

Here's a bright and cheery bundle to scrap your photos taken of the Flower and Garden Festival, or any flowers or wildlife photos you may have from a Disney vacation. Buy the bundle and save, or you can buy each part separately.


The kit contains plenty of flowers and greenery for the flower shots, but everybody has a picture of one of the ducks or geckos that make Disney World their home so there's some elements to represent them too.  There's even a couple fireworks for those fireworks photos.  Are you a person who enjoys clustering?  There are plenty of elements to satisfy the most cluster-happy scrappers.



I have 7 very colourful cardstocks to help round the kit out to perhaps matt or frame your photos.




I have also added a bright stitched alpha to help you make a very cheerful title for your page.




Well, this all sounds great, you say?  But where can you get it and how much does it cost?

It's available for sale at my store at Mousescrappers.com.  They are priced at bargain basement prices -- only $3 for the kit, $2 for the alpha and $2 for the cardstocks.  But just in case that's not a good enough deal for you, the bundle is only $6.  Yep, you can save $1 by buying the bundle.  Woohoo, a whole dollar, right?!  If you found $1 laying on the ground, you wouldn't walk by and leave it there, would you?  Nope!  You'd pick it up and say "it's my lucky day! I just made $1 doing nothing".  Same thing if you buy the bundle!

I bet you like it, don't you?  Well you can click on any of the images to go to my store and pick it up right now!

Now, that's a lot of value, but wait, there's more!  Come back to my blog tomorrow because I'm participating in the SNP Blog Train and I made a coordinating mini kit for a freebie.  Make sure you don't miss that because it's only free for 2 weeks and then it'll be going in my store too.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: