Friday 18 May 2012

My new release!

It's Friday and I have a new release in my store at MouseScrappers!



This mega pack of 9 templates has a little bit of everything. Do you like cluster LOs? There's templates for that. Do you like less involved LOs? There's some simpler templates. Multi picture LOs? No problem, there's templates for everything from 2 photos to 8 or more photos. But what about the people who like single photos on their pages? I have you covered too. It's ON SALE for 30% off this weekend only, so I hope you hurry over there and snap it up at this fantastic price! Look what some of the store CT made using some of the templates in this pack

October



Lisa

--------------
While I have you here, I want to tell you about a challenge at MouseScrappers right now. The Scraplift Challenge for May 14 to May 27 is being hosted by gillscott and I have provided the participation prize!
All you have to do to get it is scrap lift this LO by May 24! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!


Well, that's all the time I have for now... I'm busy working on my next kit for release. I'll gee you a hint:

No comments:

Post a Comment