Friday 20 July 2012

Still looking for minions and a new release

I am still looking for a couple more people who would like to become North Stars! Send your applications to truenorthscraps at gmail dot com.

And now I'd like to present my new release:

MOVE IT MOVE IT

This super cute kit will bring out your wild side. Inspired by Universal Studio's Madagascar characters, it is suitable for many more layouts. I can see it being perfect to use for a LO about a child's room or nursery, a fun visit to the zoo, or even an African safari if you have been so lucky to experience one!

Included in this kit are 12 gorgeous papers and 34 highly detailed elements.


I've got it on sale so don't wait to get it! You can find it at both of my stores (MouseScrappers and Scraps N Pieces)

Everybody has had so much fun making LOs with this kit!

Lisa

Ana

Ana

Roxana

Tricia

Kandi

Kandi

poki

and here's mine

No comments:

Post a Comment