Monday 20 August 2012

TNS Sale, and Remember to Sign Up for my Newsletter!

I am having a huge sale! Absolutely everything in my stores is 50% off!! First of all, at my Scraps N Pieces shop, I am the Featured Designer and I'm celebrating by giving you some big savings! I've got lots of things going on there, so check it out!
Switching gears, I have decided to close my shop at MouseScrappers on September 1. Everything in that store is also 50% off. You will find some kits there that are available exclusively at MouseScrappers so hurry in and snap them up before they are gone!
Don't worry -- I'm not leaving designing! My store is remaining open at Scraps N Pieces. After September 1, my designs will only be available at Scraps N Pieces. Remember to sign up for my newsletter to keep up with all that is happening at True North Scraps! There's big news coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment