Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year - it's time to catch up!

Happy New Year!  I have been away from my computer for a while because I wasn't feeling great so it's been a long time since I've posted anything!  But I'm better now and I'm back!

There's a lot to catch you up on!

First of all, I have a new release in the store that I'm afraid was very poorly advertised due to, ironically, me not feeling well:


This mini kit is available for 30% off for the entire month of January.  Look at those germs!  I had a lot of fun imagining what a germ might look like and then creating that.  

I also "snuck" another kit into the store for Bits N Pieces.


Have you been to Las Vegas recently?  How about Graceland?  Did you just see Elvis in the local convenience store and grab a pic of him with your smart phone?  Well, you are going to need this!   There are 38 unique elements themed around none other than the King of Rock N Roll.  There's plenty of gold and sparkle, fit for a king.  I have 38 elements and 16 papers that are a little retro, a little sparkly, and there's even been a hound dog walking around on one of the papers.  Each part of this kit is only $1 for the first week of January.  On January 8th, I will package them together into a kit and the price will increase slightly, so pick them up now while they are still a big bargain!
And finally...  I am hosting the SNP Motto/Slogan/Lyric/Quote challenge this month.  I chose one of my most favourite songs ever, Delaney Talks to Statues by Jimmy Buffett, and it's so versatile that I know you will be able to find something to use in it for your LO.  So make sure you join me this month and play along!

That's enough about me for now.  But I have a little bit to tell you about things happening at Scraps N Pieces. 

First of all, SNP has released the January collab kit


Super cute and great for LOs of the tween- or teen-aged girl in your life.

While I am talking about SNP, I should mention that SNP is looking for a new store blogger.  Starting in mid-January, they need somebody to write 2 or 3 posts per week.  You even get rewarded for doing this with a monthly coupon to the store!  Sweet gig if you like writing and scrapping - send your applications to Lori at Scraps N Pieces or let me know and I'll pass your message along to her.

And my final thing I want to tell you about SNP is that one of our newest designers is hosting a speed scrap tomorrow


Hello there!! Please, join me at Speed Scrap Challenge tomorrow!!
Instructions will be posted in the forum of Scraps-n-Pieces and the participation prize for all of you who finish your LO on time is this cute digital kit!! See you then!!

Kisses, kisses!!
Vanessa

You may have noticed, Vanessa is from Brazil.  :)  Cute prize, right?!  I hope to be able to attend too.Ok, I know this is pretty long, and I have a lot of work to catch up on!  I'm working on another kit, a mini kit for the SNP blog train, next month's SNP collab and also February Bits N Pieces, plus I have a new release coming out on the 11th.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment