Monday 1 April 2013

Three Releases from True North Scraps

What a busy busy day today is!  Besides being Easter Monday, and April Fool's Day, it is also release day for True North Scraps.  And what a day of releases it is.  No foolin'!

First of all, I'm doing a little switcheroo.  I put Stormy in my store at Scraps N Pieces this month, and Fresh as a Daisy is finally available at my Heritage Scrap store, making them both available in both my stores now.




Both of these kits are $5.00, but for this week only, they are 30% off!  And just to make things fair, they are on sale at both of my stores!

There's also another kit releasing today:


Softly Comes Spring



This kit was inspired by the colour palette.  I just fell in love with the colours and let them take me where they wanted.  The result is a non-traditionally coloured spring kit that will amaze you with its versatility.

There are 40 elements and 15 papers as well as a full alpha of uppercase, lowercase and numbers.

I have to show you the beautiful LOs that my team made with Softly Comes Spring



My team also wants to share some freebies with you.  Make sure you visit the blogs of my wonderful North Stars

And speaking of North Stars...  I'd love to introduce you to my newest Stars
Karrie and Tina.

I'm still looking to fill one, or maybe 2 more CT spots, and I am still looking for a Promo person.


Get those applications in!  I think that you will have fun being a minion -- the others do.  :D  There aren't many places that will let you come to work in your jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment