Tuesday 21 May 2013

Blossoms of My Heart releasing today!


It's the 21st of May and the 21st means Release Day for TNS! This time, I have made a lovely feminine kit in pinks and purples, with a hint of green and yellow thrown in for good measure. Did you take your mother out for Mother's Day? This kit will be perfect for scrapping those photos with.



Blossoms of My Heart is heavy on the flowers but that's what makes it such a great feminine kit. However, there are plenty of other elements too: frames, ribbons and bows, hearts, doilies, and even a butterfly scatter flitting over a glittery swirl. The 16 papers are mostly patterned, but I have 4 glitter papers in the pack for those times you want a more solid paper. There is also a super-cute alpha included with the kit! In addition, there is a co-ordinating pack of 15 Swiss Dot papers available separately.



Blossoms of My Heart and the coordinating dot papers are both on sale for 30% off until May 29.  They are both available at my Scraps N Pieces store as well as my Heritage Scrap store


My team of North Stars was so excited to work with Blossoms of My Heart. Check out these LOs and you will see why!


As usual, my team wanted you to have a couple beautiful gifts to go along with the kit!  Visit their blogs and collect them:



No comments:

Post a Comment